For large number of birds, especially pigeons, aviaries are the best. The form and the size of the aviary depends on its location and the number of birds.
Aviary, built on the open air, allows to approximate the natural habitat of birds. Your bird can easily fly in the aviary, walk on its territory, bask in the sun, etc. Birds rarely get sick, and feel well in such circumstances.
Of course, you can buy ready-made aviary. But it will cost you several hundred dollars more expensive. It is best to build aviary yourself. The best assistant in this case is ‘How to Build an Aviary’ guide.
This is a complete step by step guide, which contains colored plans and detailed instructions how to build aviaries for birds.
You will learn:
- How to build a comfortable aviary;
- How to find inexpensive materials for construction;
- How to protect your birds from predators – foxes, snakes, hawks, etc.;
- How to avoid common mistakes made during the building of the aviary;
- How to provide heating and ventilation of the aviary;
- How to clean the aviary;
- How to provide comfortable living conditions for birds, and much more.
What are Advantages of ‘How to Build An Aviary’
- Easy to follow. All that you need – just follow instructions.
- Save your money. You can save a few hundred (maybe even a few thousands) of dollars compared to buying the pre-build aviary.
- You do not need any special knowledge as well as special skills to build aviary. Author has already done for you the theoretical part – all necessary measurements and calculations, the choosing of location for aviary, protection from predators, ventilation, heating etc.
- This guide is universal. It contains a lot of plans for building outdoor (as well as indoor) aviaries for 95% of the birds which can live in your house: doves, parrots, quails, canaries, pheasants and many others.
And that’s all?
Also you will get free useful bonuses:
1. How and where to find inexpensive materials for aviary or even get them for free.
2. What kinds of birds can live in one aviary together, and which – not in any way.
3. How to build your own bird room.
4. How to make a cage for your birds.
How long will it take to build aviary?
You will need only one or two days. You can do this during the next weekend.
Is ‘How to Build An Aviary’ a Scam?
No. This is the best guide for those who want to build an own bird aviary. Author of this manual guarantees immediate refund for the first request of the buyer within 60 days of purchase.