Chickenpox is an acute disease, characterized by fever and a rash on the skin as small vesicles.
Do not panic if you are infected with chickenpox. The most important point is to comply with all treatments.
Chickenpox is particularly dangerous for pregnant women, it can lead to severe antenatal pathology or even fetal death, and in late pregnancy can cause premature birth or develop the child’s congenital varicella.
Chicken Pox Causes
The causative agent of chickenpox is a virus of herpes group. The virus easily spreads in confined spaces, and easily transmitted through the mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract. The source of infection is a sick patient.
Symptoms of Chickenpox
A. The main symptom is a rash. Chickenpox begins with one or two spots, but then their number is increasing. They can occur throughout the body, even on the head (in the field of hair), mucous membranes and genitals. After a while the spots turn into blisters, which cause an unpleasant itching and burning.
B. General weakness and malaise.
C. High temperature (up to 40C).
Complications of Chicken Pox
Complications usually arise with the merger of secondary infections (pyoderma, abscesses, sepsis, etc.). Sometimes may develop meningoencephalitis (after 5-7 days from the onset of the disease).
How to Cure Chickenpox?
In 95 % of cases the disease does not require special treatment. You can be treated at home. ‘Fast Chicken Pox Cure’ helps you or your child to get rid of chickenpox easily and quickly, without complications.
Fast Chicken Pox Cure Review
Fast Chickenpox Cure has several obvious advantages:
– You will be able to recover for 2-3 days, rather than 8 (mean duration of treatment);
– The book contains only natural methods of treatment (no drugs or medical creams with toxic chemicals);
– You will learn how to prevent ugly scars.
You will also learn:
– Treatment methods, which will allows you to feel well immediately;
– Ways to eliminate itching and irritation, caused by chickenpox spots;
– How to get rid of the fever that accompanies this disease;
– Principles of nutrition, which will strengthens your immune system;
– How to prevent scarring after spots;
– Full list of symptoms (26).
Is Fast Chicken Pox Cure Review a Scam?
No. If it happens that you get sick with chicken pox, this book will give you the most reliable ways to get rid of disease easily and without any complications.