If you’re looking for Panic Away Review, please, read this article:
What Are Panic Attacks?
A panic attack is a sudden outbreak of acute fear, which is accompanied with many physical symptoms and thoughts of death. An attack continues from two minutes to half an hour, but the patient seems like an eternity all this time. Person feels weak after the attack. If you do not deal with this problem, the attacks can occur several times a week, or even for a day.
Symptoms of Panic Attacks:
Panic attacks occur, as a rule, suddenly and for no reason. The speed, with which they grow, and their power can exacerbate feelings of fear and helplessness. There are the most common symptoms of a panic attack:
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath;
• Feeling of choking;
• A sense of ease, or, conversely, heaviness or pain in the chest;
• Tremors, weakness in the whole body;
• Wet hands and sweating;
• Tingling or numbness in the hands and feet;
• Heavy or rapid heartbeat;
• Lethargy, weakness, dizziness and faint;
• Nausea and a discomfort in the stomach or intestines;
• Feeling the heat or cold.
Apart from the physical symptoms of panic, the patients are usually overwhelmed by disturbing thoughts: “I ‘m losing control of myself,” ” I’m about to pass out,” ” It looks like I have a heart attack,” ” I have a stroke,” etc. After the panic attack has passed, people feel complete exhaustion, depression and confusion often.
In most cases, panic attacks are caused by stress, depression, and sometimes – by insomnia. Quarrels with husband (or wife), death of a relative, illness or problems at work can cause an attack. Among the other reasons are:
1. Shortness of breath. A convulsive breathing is a sign of panic attack. Many patients notice that at the height of the attack their breathing rate increases significantly.
2. Abuse of alcohol or drugs. One of the most important physical factors that contribute to the exacerbation of fear in patients with panic neurosis is the abuse of alcohol, drugs or other stimulants.
3. Physical factors. Some diseases, such as influenza, can trigger a fear and thereby enhance the symptoms of panic. Viral infections cause fever, sweating, weakness and dizziness, so they can easily be confused with signs of growing fear.
4. Communicative factors are – a life in constant tension, bad family relationships, isolation from society.
5. Psychological factors are – constant stress, fear, illness, losing of self-confidence, low self-esteem.
How to Stop Panic Attacks
Since the early 80’s of the last century, the treatment of panic neurosis made impressive gains. Deep theoretical and clinical studies have shown that most of the panic disorders can be successfully treated.
Panic Away Review
Panic Away offered a quick and effective solution and since we’d tried other books and medication without success we thought we’d try it out.
Panic Away helped more than 150,000 people in 32 countries to get rid of panic. The developer, Barry McDonagh wants to help a million people by 2016.
The program is designed to cure the patient of panic attacks in natural way. By following the recommendations of Panic Away, you’ll learn how to relax, avoid stressful situations and prevent the panic attacks. Gradually, during the trainings, attacks will happen less and less, and then disappear altogether.
Panic away focuses on one main technique, the One Move Method.
Top scientists agree that Panic Attacks are usually brought on by certain situations that trigger anxious thoughts. If a person fears a certain location or event perhaps, an attack starts. Pretty simple really.
The one stop method works to combat the anxious thoughts that begin inside your head before an attack begins.
This Package Includes:
- E-book in PDF format at 245 pages;
- DVD – if you do not like to read;
- CD – if you do not like to read or watch, but just listen.
The methodology, used in this program, is an unique and highly effective. Just follow all the recommendations and you can get rid of panic disorders in a few months.
There’s not another product like this out there. It will get rid of your panic attacks and give you the freedom from anxiety and fear you’ve been looking for.
Go and get your copy NOW. There’s some great bonus material that come with it. This is only available for a limited number of people so again please go get it now.
Try Panic Away and get rid of panic attacks forever: