Reasons to Quit Smoking Marijuana:
Let’s look at some facts:
1. Just one marijuana cigarette is more harmful to health than several cigarettes with tobacco, smoked one after another. This is conclusion of New Zealand scientists. The staff of Medical Research Institute (New Zealand) conducted the study, which was attended by 339 volunteers. They were divided into 4 groups. The 1st group included those who smoked only marijuana. The second included only the consumers of tobacco. In the third group were those who combine the use of weed and nicotine. And the fourth group included non-smokers. According to the research results, doctors noted that marijuana smokers had more serious lung problems.
2. In 1999, British scientists studied 173 patients with cancer of the brain and neck cancers. It was found that among marijuana smokers risk of developing these cancers is higher than among non-smokers.
3. Commonly, people are beginning to smoke marijuana in adolescence. Chronic use of marijuana at this age leads to a slowing growth of brain cells.
4. Women, who smoke marijuana, suffer a sharp increase in the number of cells with damaged DNA molecules that carry genetic information. Subsequently this may lead to the birth of children with various physical and mental disabilities.
5. As a result of study, conducted at Columbia University (USA), researchers found that in the control group, whose members smoked one cigarette of marijuana every day for a year, a decrease in white blood cell count by 39 percent compared to the norm. This means serious damage to the immune system.
6. Almost 90 percent of those who use hard drugs such as heroin, started with marijuana.
So if you decide to quit smoking weed, it’s the right decision. However, many people do not have enough will power to get rid of marijuana, as well as alcohol or tobacco.
So if you want to say goodbye to weed, you need a ‘Quit Marijuana The Complete Guide’.
By using this guide you will be able to:
- Get rid of psychological dependence;
- Learn what not to do if you want to quit smoking marijuana;
- Learn how to secure a healthy and sound sleep without drugs;
- Learn how to clear your lungs and return a deep breath;
- Rid your body of harmful substances, accumulated as a result of marijuana use.
Besides the main guide, you will receive several free bonuses. The most useful, I think, is a Natural Marijuana Detox. You will learn how to detoxify the body from harmful substances, accumulated as a result of marijuana smoking.
What are benefits of Natural Marijuana Detox?
- Here are used only natural and proven techniques to cleanse the body;
- Focuses on cleansing the liver, that is very vulnerable to negative affects of marijuana;
- This course helps to avoid post-marijuana depression;
- Removes all marijuana toxins from the body;
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Is Quit Marijuana Guide a Scam?
No, if you decide once and for all quit smoking marijuana, you really need this guide. If it does not live up to your expectations, you can use a warranty and return your money back.